The Capitola Friends holds book sales (including CD’s, DVD’s) the first Saturday of each month and also adds a few extra sales when we have enough inventory and volunteers to run the store. All genres, most books from $1 – $2!
For our next sale, visit the calendar here
Where: We have a storefront at the Capitola Mall by the main entrance next to Starbucks.
How you can support the book sales:
- Come and shop and buy!
- Donate books, CDs DVDs or other library materials – contact Karen@sploids.com for pickup
- Attend a Friends meeting or send an email (CapitolaFriendsChapter@fscpl.org) to find out what you can do to volunteer to help out with the booksale.
Our Capitola Branch Friends Chapter Goals:
Until our new branch library opens, we will focus on supporting the construction of
our new branch via advocacy and fundraising.
When our new Branch opens, Capitola Friends will continue with our ongoing
- Fundraising to provide financial assistance for needs not covered in Capitola Library operational or capital budgets;
- Advocating for the Capitola Branch Library;
- Supporting innovative and excellent Capitola Library programs and services;
- Providing opportunities for volunteer service at the Capitola Branch Library.